2016 Nortridge User Meeting
March 3-4, 2016
Join us for the inaugural Nortridge User Meeting. This is an opportunity to meet other NLS users as well as the Nortridge staff. We'll explore the future roadmap for development, highlight key functionality, introduce you to our partners, and hear your ideas about future enhancements.
Space is limited, and we'd like to have as many companies as possible participate. Please limit your registration to no more than (2) participants from each company. If you would like to send more than two people, please click here to be placed on a wait list. We'll send out notifications in January if space allows the additional participants.
Nortridge is hosting all materials and meals, including breakfast, lunch and dinner on Thursday and breakfast on Friday. Attendees are responsible for transportation and hotel costs.
Who should attend: NLS power users and system administrators
Registration is full. Click on the button below to be added to the waiting list.
17941 Von Karman Ave.
Irvine, CA 92614
We have secured a block of rooms at the Irvine Wyndham for a group rate. There is complimentary airport shuttle service to and from John Wayne Airport.
Agenda and Program Details*
Wednesday, March 2
- Arrival and check-in for out-of-town attendees
Thursday, March 3
- Opening session to include highlights and updates from Nortridge President Greg Hindson
- Breakout sessions to focus on technical topics
- Learn about consulting capabilities and case studies from Bret Davis and his team
- Hear from NLS partners
- Explore best practices for loan servicing and collections with a panel of NLS users
- Provide feedback to Nortridge about enhancements you'd like to see in the development pipeline
Friday, March 4
- Closing breakfast session - Hear success stories from users who have utilized NLS's functionality to improve their business
*Program topics subject to change.