Underscored by its built-in flexibility, agility, dependability and ease-of-use, the Nortridge Loan System (NLS) is ideal for servicing private and hard money loans.
From generating documents and disclosures to processing payments and transactions, via check or ACH, NLS is the ideal, flexible solution for private and hard money lenders. Regardless of the size of your portfolio, you can automate your business operations to save time and create cost savings. Unlike other loan servicing platforms, you won't be locked into one way of doing business, nor will you be limited by the type and configuration of the loans you manage.
Whether you prefer to manage everything in-house or outsource certain aspects of your operation, the Nortridge Loan System is an ideal platform.
- Works with any loan type, including fixed, adjustable (ARM), home equity line of credit (HELOC) and graduated payment mortgages
- Handles pools, participation and fractional loans
- Provides for Trust Accounting
- Origination template to custom design to your specific needs or NLS can interface with your exiting origination system
- Collections with "promises to pay" tracking
- More than 100 standard, royalty-free reports
- Audit trail of all transactions
- Unlimited collateral with valuation, insurance and tax tracking
- Open architecture for easy integration with other systems, including General Ledger and front-end originations systems
- Field-level security
- Internal audit control with field-change history
- Tickler system for important dates
- Workflow and Task Management — Workflow automates tasks related to loan origination process (including document generation), credit line extensions and approvals
- Credit Bureau reporting
Manage the entire lifecycle of your loan portfolio in one place.