The distressed debt market is heating up. Are you ready to manage and service a high volume of bad-debt loans? Does your loan servicing software handle these kinds of loans? The Nortridge Loan System helps you track all of your borrower-related information and to separately track loan balances such as cost basis, contract values and charge-off values. You can also track ongoing loan maintenance costs ("protective advances") including reimbursable and non-reimbursable expenses, short-term and long-term capital gains. Servicers in the distressed debt market have also told us that the inability to track a loan's multiple collateral assets and value is a common pain point. With Nortridge, you have the ability to easily track multiple pieces of collateral on each loan along with all related functionality, including tax and insurance data.
- Eliminating an unwieldy spreadsheet system or an antiquated, inefficient software package
- Entering borrower information just once but being able to associate it with multiple loans
- Simultaneously tracking note balances against purchase costs and short-term and long-term capital gains
- Simplified collateral tracking
- Fast and easy loan restructuring
- Simultaneously track note balances against purchase costs while also monitoring ongoing loan maintenance costs and short-term and long-term capital gains
- Simplified, all-inclusive collateral tracking
- Enter borrower information just once and associate it with multiple loans
- Multi-book accounting and shadow loans
- Ability to track multiple pieces of collateral and related functionality
Manage the entire lifecycle of your loan portfolio in one place.