Windows Systems Administrator
Location: Foothill Ranch, CA
Industry: Computer Software
Hours: Full-Time, 40 hours per week
Salary: Competitive, Depends on experience
Benefits: Competitive benefits offered
About Nortridge Software
Nortridge Software is privately owned loan servicing software company. Nortridge has a mission is to create the most flexible loan servicing software that offers loan servicing operations from origination to collections and reporting. For over 20 years, Nortridge has been empowering organizations that are redefining the lending industry. Our software is the engine that will drive the lending platforms of the future.
Nortridge maintains a start-up culture and atmosphere; while having the financial stability of well-established companies. Everyone’s ideas are heard. Every employee’s contribution makes an impact and is duly recognized.
Nortridge Software is rebuilding and expanding its hosted SAAS infrastructure to the latest cutting-edge hardware, networking and virtualization software. The new infrastructure will be hosted in the largest and most advanced data center in North America.
About the job
This is a full-time, mid-level Windows Systems Administrator position. The position is ideal for someone with a minimum of 5 years of experience working as a systems engineer/administrator. We are looking for a candidate who can manage our Windows systems from design and engineering to the day-to-day maintenance tasks to keep the environment healthy. The candidate should be versed in best practices and industry standards. The position will support the internal company team as well as production support for the customers using our hosted platform. Strong communication skills are necessary for this position. Travel will infrequently be required.
Essential Job Functions
- deploy and manage Windows systems
- Experience working with virtual machines
- Operate Web Servers running IIS
- Active Directory work, including group policy, security groups
- Provide Tier-II support for IT issues
- Assure the performance and availability of the systems
- Troubleshoot server hardware issues
- Create documentation and processes for building and maintaining systems
- Assist with the monitoring platform
- Perform other job-related duties as necessary
Required experience and skills
- 5+ years Systems Engineer/Administrator experience
- 5+ years Windows Server and Active Directory administration
- 5+ years server hardware experience
- 5+ years supporting Windows desktop clients.
- 2+ years support Microsoft SQL Server
- Can work well independently
- Able to prioritize work
Nice to have
- Certifications, especially Microsoft and VMware
- College degree in a technical/engineering field
- PowerShell, VBScript or other scripting experience
- Experience managing a monitoring platform
- Backup Systems
Date Posted: 6-11-18