Web Developer C# .Net
Location: Remote (US and CA), CA
Industry: Computer Software
Hours: Full-Time, 40 hours per week
Salary: Competitive, Depends on experience
Benefits: Competitive benefits offered
About Nortridge Software
Nortridge Software has a mission to create the most flexible loan servicing software that offers loan servicing operations from origination to collections and reporting. For over 20 years, Nortridge has been empowering organizations that are redefining the lending industry. Our software is the engine that will drive the lending platforms of the future.
Nortridge is privately owned. A start-up culture and atmosphere is maintained; while having the financial stability of established companies. Everyone’s ideas are heard. Every employee’s contribution makes an impact and is duly recognized.
About the Position
The web developer will be responsible for building new functionality and maintaining existing code in our new web platform. The primary language used for web development is .NET C#. Data is retrieved and persisted using web services. The software developer needs to have experience and knowledge of working with RESTful web services.
Due to the complexity and nature of financial applications, the developer is expected to be familiar with developing transactional and mission-critical software. The ideal candidate needs to be comfortable learning new technologies quickly.
The candidate is expected to be a team player who will be working alongside other developers, quality assurance engineers, technical writers, and product managers. The developer will be expected to work closely with QA in resolving bugs.
Required Skills and Experience
- Expert in developing web applications using C# and .NET Core.
- Object-oriented programming experience is required.
- Experience working with RESTful web services.
- Analyze requirements and convert them into software design and implementation.
- Fast learner and able to understand new technologies and concepts quickly.
- Team player with the ability to work alongside other team members and groups.
- Be professional and courteous while holding up department policies and procedures.
- Own assigned tasks and see them through to completion. The developer owns their development task until QA passes the implementation.
- High organizational and time management skills.
- Clear and concise communication skills are required.
- Experience in the financial services industry or a similar business.
- Experience with an ORM library like NHibernate.
- Knowledge or experience using TypeScript.
- Experience with Sass or similar technology.
- Understanding of Dependency Injection.
- Knowledge of building responsive web applications using Bootstrap.
- Understand the software development life cycle (SDLC).
Date Posted: 01-17-22