Location: Lake Forest, CA
Industry: Computer Software
Hours: Full-Time, 40 hours per week
Salary: Competitive, Depends on experience
Benefits: Great benefits offered
In order to service our growing customer base, we are looking for highly motivated individual to add to our technical support staff. The selected individual will be responsible for responding to all customer calls and emails as well as assisting clients with our software related questions and formulating solutions. In addition to direct user communication, detailed documentation of reported issues and resolutions will be required. The support member is expected to interface with our development staff as needed on escalations and enhancements. The support member will generate and maintain documentation on support activities.
Required Skills and Experience
- Strong communication skills are required. The appropriate candidate must demonstrate excellent command of written and oral communication.
- Strong analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Highly professional, disciplined self-starter, strong problem-solving skills, in addition to working independently as well as within a team in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience in financial services industry or similar business and/or working knowledge of business concepts like finance and accounting is required.
- Experience in loan origination and/or loan servicing is required.
- Experience in related software support position is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of SQL, either MS SQL or Oracle is preferred.
- Knowlege of web services is preferred.
All positions filled. Only accepting applications.