Software Development Manager
Location: Lake Forest, CA
Industry: Computer Software
Hours: Full-Time, 40 hours per week
Salary: Competitive, Depends on experience
Benefits: Competitive benefits offered
Our mission is to create the best solution in enterprise loan software. Nortridge Software powers organizations that are redefining the lending industry. It’s not just software – it’s the engine that drives the lenders of the future.
This position combines the best features of both a start-up and an established corporation. You’ll be working with a small team comprised of core developers, QA, technical writers, and product managers. You will coordinate the team to ultimately deliver product enhancements and new features – on time.
The ideal candidate has a passion for leadership, as well as a strong track record for building SaaS/Licensed products and iterating to improve the software associated with them.
- Provide people, project and technical leadership to a geographically distributed development team.
- Manage the complete product development cycles from initiation and planning through implementation and delivery.
- Ensure on time and high quality product delivery.
- Lead, mentor and motivate team members (onsite and offsite) to maximize their potential and foster innovation.
- Collaborate with architecture, product management, QA and UX, and marketing teams to plan release vehicles.
- Research and stay current with advancement of software technology and methodically introduce them to improve our product.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience leading software engineering teams to deliver successful technology products.
- Experience with Microsoft application development C++/C#, Microsoft SQL, ASP.NET.
- Expert understanding of enterprise application development design patterns, live cycle, algorithms and data structures.
- Strong organizational planning and development, business judgment, influential skills and technical leadership.
- Has a track record of successfully participating in roadmap prioritization with product management.
- Strong technical leadership abilities with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to dive deep on both technical and business issues.
- Demonstrated serial success in team building, agile processes, and remote development.
- Hires great people. Develops great people.
- Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution.
- A successful candidate must have experience dealing with ambiguity.
- Strong analytical and critical-thinking skills.
- Comfortable holding both internal and external stakeholders accountable at multiple grade levels.
- Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail.
Date Posted: 03-08-16