Location: Southeast, Northeast, Midwest US
Industry: Computer Software
Hours: Full-Time, 40 hours per week
Salary: Competitive, Base plus commission
Benefits: Competitive benefits offered.
Nortridge Software is seeking Sales Reps to cover eastern and Midwest territories. Ideal locations are Florida, Texas, Illinois, New England, or Mid-Atlantic. Nortridge sales reps are responsible for creating opportunities, qualifying prospects, doing software demos, and closing deals. Nortridge’s customers are lenders of all types and this job absolutely requires solid knowledge of the lending business in general and back-office loan servicing operations in particular. Nortridge sales are not always highly technical, but a reasonably strong technology background in things like databases and web services is required to do the job effectively.
Some travel is required. It will be mostly local within the territory, but you may also need to fly somewhere on occasion.
Required Skills and Experience
- Software sales, preferably in financial technology
- In-depth knowledge of lending and lending operations
- Ability to manage a territory and pipeline
- Enough technology depth to do your own demos
- Excellent communications skills, verbal and written
- Ability to make a solid ROI case to prospects based on the specifics of their business
- Lending or banking experience
- Collections experience
- Accounting background or experience
- Prior experience with NLS or similar products such as GoldPoint, Megasys, ABS, Fiserv, or FIS.
Note: We aren't actively hiring, but we are accepting applications.