Director of Hosted Infrastructure
Location: Lake Forest, CA
Industry: Computer Software
Hours: Full-Time, 40 hours per week
Salary: Competitive, Depends on experience
Benefits: Competitive benefits offered
About Nortridge Software
Nortridge Software is privately owned loan servicing software company. Nortridge has a mission is to create the most flexible loan servicing software that offers loan servicing operations from origination to collections and reporting. For over 20 years, Nortridge has been empowering organizations that are redefining the lending industry. Our software is the engine that will drive the lending platforms of the future.
Nortridge maintains a start-up culture and atmosphere; while having the financial stability of well-established companies. Everyone’s ideas are heard. Every employee’s contribution makes an impact and is duly recognized.
Nortridge Software is rebuilding and expanding its hosted SAAS infrastructure to the latest cutting-edge hardware, networking and virtualization software. The new infrastructure will be hosted in the largest and most advanced data center in North America.
Are you a Director of IT who can?
- Lead the rollout and operations of the new leading-edge SAAS environment at Nortridge.
- Manage operations of the data center infrastructure to provide uninterrupted and highly available service to our customers.
- Define all the processed and procedures from the ground-up in a greenfield environment.
Can you deliver the following expectations?
- Manage the operations of hosted SAAS cloud environment.
- Execute infrastructure projects while ensuring smooth operation of existing services.
- Align IT strategy to business objectives and vision. Define IT roadmap. Provide timely communication to all departments and stakeholders.
- Be comfortable adopting and rolling out latest tools and best practices in the infrastructure, virtualization and cloud industry.
- Leverage latest tools and processes in the IT industry to ensure that SAAS environment operates as efficiently as possible.
- Implement best-of-breed monitoring and reporting tools to provide timely alerts and early warnings of possible failures.
- Experience defining and managing server environments using infrastructure as code tools like Ansible/Chef or OpenStack.
- Implement and manage appropriate backup and restore procedures.
Required Experience and Skills
- 5+ years of experience with VM infrastructure and advanced networking. Candidate should be capable of articulating specific strategies for the management of multiple VM (VMWare), network segments (Palo Alto) and resource pools (Nutanix).
- Familiarity with both internal and external network security protocols and Virtual Private Networks.
- All candidates should be able to pass a background check as well as drug screening.
- Local candidates only.
- No H1 sponsorship at the present time.
- No 3rd party at the present time.
Date Posted: 12-07-17
We are no longer accepting applications for this position.