Location: Lake Forest, CA
Industry: Computer Software
Hours: Full-Time, 40 hours per week
Salary: Competitive, Depends on experience
Benefits: Competitive benefits offered
About Nortridge Software
Nortridge Software has a mission to create the most flexible loan servicing software that offers loan servicing operations from origination to collections and reporting. For over 20 years, Nortridge has been empowering organizations that are redefining the lending industry. Our software is the engine that will drive the lending platforms of the future.
Nortridge is completely privately owned. A start-up culture and atmosphere is maintained at Nortridge; while having the financial stability of established companies. Everyone’s ideas are heard. Every employee’s contribution makes an impact and is duly recognized.
About the Position
In order to service our growing customer base, we are looking for highly motivated individual to add to our technical support staff. The selected individual will be responsible for responding to all customer calls and emails as well as assisting clients with our software related questions and formulating solutions. In addition to direct user communication, detailed documentation of reported issues and resolutions will be required. The support member is expected to interface with our development staff as needed on escalations and enhancements. The support member will generate and maintain documentation on support activities.
Required Skills and Experience
- Strong communication skills are required. The appropriate candidate must demonstrate excellent command of both written as well as oral communication.
- Experience in related software support position preferred.
- Experience in financial services industry or similar business and/or working knowledge of business concepts like finance and accounting is required.
- Experience in loan origination and/or loan servicing is required.
- Basic knowledge of SQL, either MS SQL or Oracle is preferred.
- Strong analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Highly professional, disciplined self-starter, strong problem-solving skills, in addition to working independently as well as within a team in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Location- Lake Forest CA
- If you have this background and you thrive in a dynamic and progressive environment that offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, we want to talk to you!
- Only local candidates under consideration will be contacted.
- Principals only. Recruiters please don’t contact this job poster.
- Please no phone calls. Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Date Posted: 08-30-17