Consulting Technical Lead
Location: Lake Forest, CA
Industry: Computer Software
Hours: Full-Time, 40 hours per week
Salary: Competitive, Depends on experience
Benefits: Competitive benefits offered.
The Consulting Technical Lead works directly with the Nortridge customer to implement the Nortridge Loan System in collaboration with the assigned Nortridge Project Manager. The technical lead will manage all aspects of the technology, architecture and programming for the full life-cycle of the project including requirements analysis, system configuration, data conversion, custom development, training and rollout. The technical lead is expected to interface with Nortridge consultants and core developers as needed to resolve customer issues, implement product enhancements and deliver custom solutions.
Travel to customer sites is expected to average 2 to 3 days per month.
Required Skills and Experience
- SQL for either SQL Server or Oracle
- Programming experience with C#.NET, C++ and/or VB.NET
- Understanding of web development and technologies like ASP.NET, XML and SOAP
- Analytical abilities for data mapping and analysis
- Experience with reporting tools like Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services, Tableau, etc.
- Excellent communication skills. The appropriate candidate must demonstrate a strong command of both written correspondence as well as oral communication.
- Experience in financial services industry or similar business
- Working knowledge of business concepts in finance and accounting
- Prior NLS implementation experience
- Project management experience and knowledge of MS Project or similar tool