Consulting Project Manager
Location: Lake Forest, CA
Industry: Computer Software
Hours: Full-Time, 40 hours per week
Salary: Competitive, Depends on experience
Benefits: Competitive benefits offered
About Nortridge Software
Nortridge Software has a mission to create the most flexible loan servicing software that offers loan servicing operations from origination to collections and reporting. For over 20 years, Nortridge has been empowering organizations that are redefining the lending industry. Our software is the engine that will drive the lending platforms of the future.
Nortridge is completely privately owned. A start-up culture and atmosphere is maintained at Nortridge; while having the financial stability of established companies. Everyone’s ideas are heard. Every employee’s contribution makes an impact and is duly recognized.
About the Position
The Software Consultant works directly with the Nortridge customer to implement the Nortridge Loan System. The consultant will manage all aspects of the customer relationship for the full life-cycle of the project including requirements analysis, system configuration, data conversion, custom development, training and rollout. The consultant is expected to interface with Nortridge technical and support staff as needed to resolve customer issues, implement product enhancements and deliver custom solutions. Travel to customer sites is expected to average 3 to 4 days per month.
Required Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills are required. The appropriate candidate must demonstrate a strong command of both written correspondence as well as oral communication.
- Experience in financial services industry or similar business and/or working knowledge of business concepts like finance and accounting is required. Prior NLS implementation experience is a plus, but not required.
- Project management experience and knowledge of MS Project or similar tool is required.
- Analytical abilities for data mapping and analysis is required.
- Experience with reporting tools like Crystal, Cognos, SQL Reporting Services, etc is a preferred.
- Technical skills: SQL for either SQL Server or Oracle is preferred. Programming experience is a plus, but not required.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required. A major or concentration in business or information systems is preferred.
Date Posted: 05-24-21