Location: Lake Forest, CA
Industry: Computer Software
Hours: Full-Time, 40 hours per week
Salary: Competitive, Depends on experience
Benefits: Competitive benefits offered
About Nortridge Software
Nortridge Software has a mission to create the most flexible loan servicing software that offers loan servicing operations from origination to collections and reporting. For over 20 years, Nortridge has been empowering organizations that are redefining the lending industry. Our software is the engine that will drive the lending platforms of the future.
Nortridge is completely privately owned. A start-up culture and atmosphere is maintained at Nortridge; while having the financial stability of established companies. Everyone’s ideas are heard. Every employee’s contribution makes an impact and is duly recognized.
About the Position
Nortridge is looking for a business analyst to help define our flagship loan servicing software. The business analyst will collect and analyze requirements from different stakeholders, departments, and in some cases our clients.
- Gather and maintain specifications/requirements for existing and new functionality.
- Analyze requirements to ensure it meets current and future system specifications.
- Ensure all software requirements/specifications are aligned with product roadmap.
- Conduct and facilitate requirements gathering and analysis sessions.
- Document and communicate requirements to business stakeholders and technical resources.
Required Skills and Experience
- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions with business and/or technical resources.
- Steer and push back on requirements that are not aligned with product offering or technology roadmap.
- Document requirements clearly and thoroughly for consumption by technical and non-technical resources.
- Participate in all discussions regarding new functionality/features.
- Be proactive in ensuring all product changes are aligned to product vision and roadmap.
- Able to conduct in-person, phone and webex meetings from start to finish.
- Document meeting minutes and distribute to all attendees after all meetings.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Ability to draw activity diagrams.
- Experience using ticketing system JIRA.
- Knowledge of using requirements documentation and tracking systems.
- Familiarity and knowledge of writing SQL queries using Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle.
- All candidates should be able to pass a background check as well as drug screening.
- Local candidates only.
- No H1 sponsorship at the present time.
- No 3rd party at the present time.
Date Posted: 08-21-17