Build and DevOps Engineer
Location: Lake Forest, CA
Industry: Computer Software
Hours: Full-Time, 40 hours per week
Salary: Competitive, Depends on experience
Benefits: Competitive benefits offered
About Nortridge Software
Nortridge Software has a mission to create the most flexible loan servicing software that offers loan servicing operations from origination to collections and reporting. For over 20 years, Nortridge has been empowering organizations that are redefining the lending industry. Our software is the engine that will drive the lending platforms of the future.
Nortridge is completely privately owned. A start-up culture and atmosphere is maintained at Nortridge; while having the financial stability of established companies. Everyone’s ideas are heard. Every employee’s contribution makes an impact and is duly recognized.
About the Position
Nortridge is looking for a build and release DevOps engineer. He/she will be responsible to write and manage manual and automated builds. The engineer needs to be comfortable writing build scripts and automating builds using Jenkins and Gradle.
The engineer will be also responsible to manage our source code branches. He/she will be responsible to propose and impose branching and merging practices for all projects under the product development team. The engineer will be responsible for producing final release builds. In the future, the engineer will be responsible for release operations to our private and/or public cloud environments.
- Write build and packaging scripts for .NET applications.
- Perform builds, packaging and deployments of applications.
- Maintain source code repositories using Git.
- Create, maintain and merge development branches using Git.
- Keep track of all development branches and when to merge into a release.
- Enforce branching and merging policies with all developers.
- Provide test builds to QA group.
- Produce formal RELEASE builds of applications.
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience writing build scripts.
- Expert knowledge of source control system Git.
- Knowledge of writing build scripts for C++ applications using msbuild.
- Able to build and package .NET C# web applications.
- Setup and maintain solution and projects using Visual Studio.
- Experience setting up servers and deployments to AWS.
- Ability to learn build automation tools like Gradle.
- Ability to learn and script in Groovy.
- Experience using ticketing system JIRA.
- Able to setup automated builds using Jenkins.
- Knowledge of using requirements documentation and tracking systems.
- Familiarity and knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle.
- All candidates should be able to pass a background check as well as drug screening.
- Local candidates only.
- No H1 sponsorship at the present time.
- No 3rd party at the present time.
Date Posted: 08-21-17