Location: Hybrid: Nashville, TN or Foothill Ranch, CA. Remote, US: possible
Industry: Computer Software
Hours: Full-Time, 40 hours per week, 40 hours per week
Salary: Competitive, Depends on experience
Benefits: 401k + match up to 3%, Medical & Dental Insurance, HSA account, PTO + Paid sick leave
About the Position
The Account Manager is primarily responsible for creating and maintaining strong relationships with Nortridge customers. Be the advocate for each customer as they interact with the Nortridge Loan System (NLS) and seek assistance with other departments including Support, Training, IT and Finance.
Additional day-to-day responsibilities include
- Spearhead a smooth implementation of the NLS software for each new customer.
- Initiate regular upgrades of the NLS software version used by a customer.
- Communicate the most impactful improvements/features/enhancements resulting from recent software releases.
- Coordinate new add-ons, integrations and product offerings with the customer and relevant departments.
- Maintain accurate CRM business and contact information.
- Review customer feedback, status updates, account changes and disburse internally.
- Provide timely responses/status updates to open inquiries.
- Discuss and resolve billing issues, missed payments and other disputes.
- Brainstorm and document best practices and efficient procedures involving customer interactions.
Ongoing obligations include achieving a successful hand-off from Sales, verifying the complete set up of a customer's new database, requirements gathering & analysis, documentation, assisting with system configuration and rollout. The Account Manager will interact with Nortridge technical and support staff on a regular basis to resolve customer issues, assist with identifying product bugs, implementing fixes and delivering custom solutions.
An Account Manager is expected to balance multiple customers at a time while coordinating among the Nortridge departments. Travel is not expected, except for occasional company events.
Nortridge aims to align NLS with a customer's business requirements. Creativity and flexibility are important attributes to ensure these unique challenges are solved.
Required Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Previous work as an account coordinator, account manager, project manager or implementation specialist.
- Experience in the financial services industry and/or working knowledge of finance and accounting business concepts.
- Proficiency with data analysis and mapping.
- A technical acumen and comfort with technical discussions.
- Knowledge of ticketing/CRM software: JIRA, Fresh Desk, HubSpot or similar tool.
- Proficiency with online meeting software such as Teams, Zoom, WebEx.
- Experience working with or implementing the NLS software.
- Technical skills that include SQL for SQL Server or Oracle.
- Proficiency in Finance, Accounting, Payments/Receivables or the Loan Industry.
- Prior QA experience.
- A Bachelor's degree with a concentration in Business, Information Systems, Accounting or Finance.
About Nortridge Software
Nortridge Software is a Southern California based software company that created and maintains a proprietary loan management system. The most robust software in the industry, our customers range from small, local businesses to national loan providers.
The mission of Nortridge is to provide the most comprehensive and configurable loan servicing software, supporting businesses from origination to collections and reporting. For over 25 years, Nortridge has been supporting industry leading organizations that are redefining the lending industry.
Nortridge is a privately owned, family-oriented business emphasizing the flexibility and accessibility of a start-up culture with the financial stability of a mature company. Everyone’s ideas are heard. Every employee’s contribution makes an impact and is duly recognized.
Date Posted: March 30, 2023